Before purchasing any asphalt products to perform asphalt repair, you first need to completely understand the different kinds of professional asphalt products and consumer asphalt products that are available, then determine which is best suited to your specific need.
We often receive calls from customers that ask which Asphalt Repair Product they should use or what works best and the answer is always the same: It all depends on the specific repair being performed.
Home Owner Asphalt Repair and small to medium contractor repairs are not as difficult as one might think, as long as your following concise guidelines and using high-quality Asphalt Products.
High quality meaning what we refer to as Professional Grade asphalt products which cannot be purchased at a hardware store or lumber company.
The Asphalt Repair products that you will buy at these places will simply not stay in place or last like the Professional Products that you can access through us or your local professional asphalt products & repair wholesaler.
The intention of our Asphalt Products Glossary is to help you understand the differences in our products, what they are used for and how to use them.
Asphalt Products Quick Reference Guide
Simply "Click On The Links Below" for the product you need information about:
- Asphalt Pot Hole Repair For the filling of Pot Holes and sunken spots in your asphalt. This is an asphalt product that usually comes in 50lb bags.
- Alligator Asphalt Repair For the repair of Alligatored areas in the pavement that looks like "Chicken Wire" or it's name "Alligator Skin".
- Asphalt Crack Backer Rod Foam rubber chords designed to be installed into Asphalt Cracks prior to new permanent rubber crackfill. This is a great product for really wide or deep cracks in asphalt.
- Asphalt Crack Caulk Is used for the minor repair of Asphalt Cracks and this product comes in an easy to use Caulking Tube.
- Professional Asphalt Driveway Sealer This is a Professional Grade Asphalt Sealer that is available in five gallon pails and designed for Heavy Traffic.
- Driveway Sealer This is a Home Owner Grade of Asphalt Driveway Sealer used in Low Traffic conditions.
- Asphalt Oil Spot Sealer Used to seal Oil Spots on Asphalt Surfaces prior to Re-Sealing.
- Asphalt Pavement Sealer This is a 210 gallon container of BIG A Asphalt Sealer (Emulsion).
- Coal Tar Asphalt Sealer This is a 275 gallon container of Coal Tar Asphalt Sealer.
- Cold Rubberized Crackfiller Asphalt Crackfiller available in several sizes.
- Asphalt Crack Filler Cold Pour Crack Filler. Five Gallon Bucket which is also available in larger sizes.
- Cold Crackfiller Used to easily Fill Asphalt Cracks. Available in several sizes.
- Crack Stix Used to fill asphalt cracks by Melting the Chord of rubber into the crack. Available in several sizes.
- Asphalt Sealcoat This is a 45 gallon drum of Commercial Contractor Grade Sealcoat Liquid designed for use in High Traffic areas.
- Hot Asphalt Crackfill Used with our Direct Fire Melters to fill cracks in Asphalt. Available in 33 LB Boxes.
- Quik Joint Tape Designed to easily cover Cracks In Asphalt and heated after installation for a permanent repair. Available in several sizes.
Asphalt Sealcoating Direct adds new products to our already huge selection when we see a new and innovative asphalt product become available making these new products available to our customers as soon as possible.
If you need an asphalt related product that is not listed here, please Contact Us and we will always do our best to locate it for you. Asphalt Products and Asphalt Repair Is Our Business!