You are here
LASTEK 34-N Asphalt Crack Caulk
LASTEK 34N Sealant is an elastomeric, caulk-grade consistency material formulated with neoprene rubber and hi-tech mineral fibers. It provides a durable tough flexible seal for expansion joints or cracks.
Black Neoprene Rubberized Caulk-Grade Crack/Joint Sealant.
Stops Water penetration into cracks or joints of asphalt or concrete.
Ready to use, high performance elastomeric sealer.
Application: Caulk into clean dry cracks or joints up to 3/8" side. Extra deep openings may be filled with backer rod first up to 1/2" - 3/4" or surface. Cover exposed LASTEK 34-N SEALANT with dry sand. For ease of application the temperature of the material should be above 50F range.
Coverage: One (1) cartridge will fill approximately 10 linear feet 1/2" deep, 3/8" wide.
Packaging: 10.5 oz Caulking Cartridges - 12 per case
Applies easily with standard caulk gun
Expands and contracts with pavement
Easy clean up
1/4" deep x 3/8" wide
19 lineal feet
228 lineal feet
1/2" deep x 3/8" wide
9.5 lineal feet
114 lineal feet
3/4" deep x 3/8" wide
6.25 lineal feet
78 lineal feet
- Clean dirt and loose material from crack. Allow opening to dry
- Strip off plastic spout tip to width of crack to be filled
- Fill cracks with Lastek 34-N to a depth equivalent to at least twice the width of the opening and to a level slightly below adjoining surfaces. Do not overfill. Cover exposed Lastek 34-N with dry sand.
- Extra deep openings may be partially filled with backer rod, sand or oakum prior to sealing with Lastek 34-N.
- On horizontal foot traffic surfaces, Lastek 34-N is not recommended for use in cracks exceeding 3/8" width.
- Recommended application temperatures - above 40ºF