You are here
Crafco Roadsaver Silicone SL (Self-Leveling) Quart Tubes For Concrete 34903
Crafco owns the market with their RoadSaver Silicone SL concrete crack sealer. For years, Crafco has been known in the industry to produce quality products that are approved nationwide on concrete roads, sidewalks, runways and more.
The Crafco RoadSaver Silicon SL with part number 34903, is a Self-Leveling Portland cement concrete crack filler that bonds between the two pieces of concrete and creates a flexible joint that will expand and contract with the concrete joints. Designed to be self-leveling, the silicone is viscous enough to level out before curing so you have a nice flat joint filler.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone sealants are uniquely formulated low modulus sealants produced for sealing joints in Portland cement concrete pavements. The sealants are supplied as single component, moisture curing materials which will provide
you with long lasting, weather resistant and flexible seals.
This product is sold as a case of 6 tubes that each hold a quart of RoadSaver Silicone SL sealer.
Give or take, coverage for one tube will give you about 68 linear ft with a crack dimension of 1/4" x 1/4".
We recommend that any cracks with a depth greater than 1/4" are cleaned out and filled with a foam backer rod to prevent over sealing material waste.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone Sealers are designed to:
- Keep moisture out of pavement sub-base
- Prevent incompressible items from entering joints
- Prevent pavement distresses like cracks and spalls
- Be flexible and durable to work in any climate
- Withstand weather, traffic, and thermal movement
- Last longer than other silicone joint sealants
The Crafco RoadSaver SL sealer is specfically designed to:
- Offer the performance and durability characteristics of conventional non-sag silicone with the ease of installation of self-leveling materials.
- Supplied as a ready to use one component moisture curing system.
- Offer outstanding weathering resistance, remains flexible down to temperatures as low as –50°F (-46°C), is jet-blast resistant and will maintain field serviceability when exposed to intermittent fuel and oil spills.
- Bonds strongly to concrete joints without the use of a primer.
- Can be used in all typical concrete joint applications on highway and airfield pavements in all climates.
- Compatible with concrete to asphalt joints.
- Leveling characteristics ensure that the required joint wetting for development of appropriate adhesion occurs during application, with no tooling required.
Special Note: Some states require the RoadSaver Silicone SL Ultra-Low Modulus (Self-Leveling) Part Number: 34904LM. We do not currently carry this online but we have access to it if you need it. Call for pricing and ordering information +1(800) 689-2098
5 Gallon & 55 Gallon: We also have access to 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums of the RoadSave SL sealer. If you don't have a silicone pump, we can also sell pumps. Call for ordering +1(800) 689-2098
Shown in the picture, you can see how the Crafco Roadsaver Silicone SL is a self-leveling product. Shown in a joint between two concrete pieces, the Crafco Roadsaver SL will self-level, creating a fantastic bond that also looks great.
If you're filling joints with deep crevices, it's always recommended to use a filler such as a backer rod.
Need larger quantities for your job?
We also offer 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums of the RoadSave SL sealer.
If you don't already have a silicone pump, we have pumps for sale as well.
We don't currently have the larger containers on the website so be sure to call for details and ordering +1(800) 689-2098