You are here
Crafco Roadsaver Silicone SL Concrete Joint Sealer Pallet of 72 - 34903
- Pallet of 72 Cases (432 Tubes)
- Self leveling for a smooth, flat joint repair
- Ready-to-Use in a convenient quart sized calk tube
- Charcoal gray color
- Designed for concrete joint sealing
Are you a contractor or have a big job where you need to fill a lot of concrete joints? Maybe you're a concrete specialist and go through a lot of joint filler? Whatever the case, buy the Crafco RoadSaver Silicon SL in bulk and save money.
Note: Shelf life is 9 - 12 months so if you don't plan to use the full pallet within a year, you might look at smaller quantities. That said, we do offer this as a mix-and-match pallet of SL and NS or we can offer a half pallet on special request. Please call for special situation orders: +1(800) 689-2098
Crafco owns the market with its RoadSaver Silicone SL concrete crack sealer. For years, Crafco has been known in the industry to produce quality products that are approved nationwide on concrete roads, bridges, sidewalks, runways and more.
The Crafco RoadSaver Silicon SL with part number 34903, is a Self-Leveling Portland cement concrete crack filler that bonds between the two pieces of concrete and creates a flexible joint that will expand and contract with the concrete joints. Designed to be self-leveling, the silicone is viscous enough to level out before curing so you have a nice flat joint filler.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone sealants are uniquely formulated low modulus sealants produced for sealing joints in Portland cement concrete pavements. The sealants are supplied as a single component, moisture curing materials which will provide
you with long-lasting, weather-resistant and flexible seals.
This product is sold as a pallet of 72 cases with 6 tubes per case for a total of 432 tubes. Each tube holds 1 quart of RoadSaver Silicone SL sealer.
Give or take, coverage for one tube will give you about 68 linear ft with a crack dimension of 1/4" x 1/4".
We recommend that any cracks with a depth greater than 1/4" are cleaned out and filled with a foam backer rod to prevent over sealing material waste.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone Sealers are designed to:
- Keep moisture out of pavement sub-base
- Prevent incompressible items from entering joints
- Prevent pavement distresses like cracks and spalls
- Be flexible and durable to work in any climate
- Withstand weather, traffic, and thermal movement
- Last longer than other silicone joint sealants
The Crafco RoadSaver SL sealer is specifically designed to:
- Offer the performance and durability characteristics of conventional non-sag silicone with the ease of installation of self-leveling materials.
- Supplied as a ready to use one component moisture curing system.
- Offer outstanding weathering resistance, remains flexible down to temperatures as low as –50°F (-46°C), is jet-blast resistant and will maintain field serviceability when exposed to intermittent fuel and oil spills.
- Bonds strongly to concrete joints without the use of a primer.
- Can be used in all typical concrete joint applications on highway and airfield pavements in all climates.
- Compatible with concrete to asphalt joints.
- Leveling characteristics ensure that the required joint wetting for the development of appropriate adhesion occurs during application, with no tooling required.
Special Note: Some states require the RoadSaver Silicone SL Ultra-Low Modulus (Self-Leveling) Part Number: 34904LM. We do not currently carry this online but we have access to it if you need it. Call for pricing and ordering information +1(800) 689-2098
5 Gallon & 55 Gallon: We also have access to 5 gallon pails and 55 gallon drums of the RoadSave SL sealer. If you don't have a silicone pump, we also have access to sell pumps. Call for ordering +1(800) 689-2098
Shown in the picture, you can see how the Crafco Roadsaver Silicone SL is a self-leveling product. Shown in a joint between two concrete pieces, the Crafco Roadsaver SL will self-level, creating a fantastic bond that also looks great.
If you're filling joints with deep crevices, it's always recommended to use a filler such as a backer rod.
You Might Like
9 - 12 months