You are here
Crafco Roadsaver Silicone NS Concrete Joint Sealer Pallet of 72 - 34902
- Pallet of 72 Cases (432 Tubes)
- Gray color makes it perfect for concrete joint sealing
- Ready-to-Use in a quart sized calk tube
- Non-Sag formula funnels moisture away from the joint walls
Are you a contractor or have a big job where you need to fill a lot of concrete joints? Maybe you're a concrete specialist and go through a lot of joint filler? Whatever the case, buy the Crafco RoadSaver Silicon NS in bulk and save money.
Note: Shelf life is 9 - 12 months so if you don't plan to use the full pallet within a year, you might look at smaller quantities. That said, we do offer this as a mix-and-match pallet of SL and NS or we can offer a half pallet on special request. Please call for special situation orders: +1(800) 689-2098
Crafco owns the market with its RoadSaver Silicone NS concrete crack sealer. For years, Crafco has been known in the industry to produce quality products that are approved nationwide on concrete roads, bridges, sidewalks, runways and more.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone is a uniquely formulated low modulus non-sag silicone for sealing joints in portland cement concrete pavements in all climates. The product is supplied as a ready-to-use one component moisture curing system which provides a lasting and flexible seal. Crafco RoadSaver Silicone can be used in all typical concrete joint applications on highway and airfield pavements.
This product is sold as a pallet of 72 cases with 6 tubes per case for a total of 432 tubes. Each tube holds 1 quart of RoadSaver Silicone NS sealer.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone offers outstanding weathering resistance, remains flexible down to temperatures as low as –50°F (-46°C), is jet-blast resistant and will maintain field serviceability when exposed to intermittent fuel and oil spills. The sealant bonds strongly to portland cement concrete joints without the use of a primer. RoadSaver Silicone sealant is compatible with asphalt pavement. RoadSaver Silicone is easily applied to pavement joints using bulk dispensing system units such as the Roadstar joint sealant pump or those available from manufacturers including Pyles/Graco and Johnstone. RoadSaver Silicone has been a top-performing quality Crafco product for over 15 years.
Crafco RoadSaver Silicone Sealers are designed to:
- Keep moisture out of pavement sub-base
- Prevent incompressible items from entering joints
- Prevent pavement distresses like cracks and spalls
- Be flexible and durable to work in any climate
- Withstand weather, traffic, and thermal movement
- Last longer than other silicone joint sealants
The Crafco RoadSaver NS sealer is specifically designed to:
- Uniquely formulated low modulus non-sag silicone for sealing joints in Portland cement concrete pavements in all climates.
- Ready-to-use, one component moisture curing system, which provides a lasting and flexible seal.
- Can be used in all typical concrete joint applications, on highway and airfield pavements, and is compatible with asphalt pavement.
- Offers outstanding weathering resistance, remains flexible down to temperatures as low as –50°F (-46°C), is jet-blast resistant, and will maintain field serviceability when exposed to intermittent fuel and oil spills.
- Sealant bonds strongly to Portland cement concrete joints without the use of a primer.
- To achieve the proper joint configuration, Crafco Silicone NS must be tooled.
The Crafco RoadSaver Silicon Non-Sag product is a little misleading when you look at the image. The cut-away shown in the picture makes it appear as though the product does actually sag and technically, it does in the middle. The reason it's called a non-sag silicone is because the product doesn't sag at the joint edges. Instead, it creeps up the sides of the joints which creates a nice cup for water to follow and keeps moisture on the silicone compound instead of standing next to the pavement if the product "sagged" at the sides. In the end, you'll end up with a fantastic bond that not only protects from water but also looks great.
If you're filling joints with deep crevices, it's always recommended to use a filler such as a backer rod.
You Might Like
9 - 12 months