Quality Asphalt Tools are a necessity for the Asphalt Contractor and you can count on Asphalt Sealcoating Direct to only offer the best Asphalt Hand Tools assortment.
Our Quick Reference guide is designed to help you quickly learn how to pick the correct tool for your particular repair job.
We often receive calls from our customers asking us how to perform asphalt repair and where to purchase these tools locally. The Asphalt hand Tools available through us and your local Asphalt Products Wholesaler sells only professional-grade tools and each tool has a specific purpose.
Most hardware stores and lumber company's do not sell the professional tools needed because of the lack of industry knowledge needed to give the customer advice regarding the asphalt repair.
Our professional tool line includes Asphalt Hand Tools from major manufacturers, as well as many other specialty tools manufactures and offers the professional asphalt contractor a large variety of asphalt tools and meeting nearly every need.
Use the below glossary for your tool selection. Choose the item of interest then Click The Tool Links below
- Power Sealcoat Squeegee (Used for quickly applying asphalt sealer without spraying)
- Measuring Wheel (Used in measuring repair areas and laying out parking Lot Striping)
- Asphalt Lute Rake (Used to spread and smooth asphalt to ensure that it is applied evenly)
- Asphalt Rake (Used for pulling hot asphalt from piles, hot boxes and under infrared pavement heaters)
- Asphalt Screed: (Used for final leveling and smoothing of asphalt)
- Asphalt Gauge Rake Is used to apply asphalt at the desired thickness
- Sealcoating Applicator Squeegee "Slant Blade Squeegee" (Used primarily for pulling sealcoating liquid on pavement)
- Parking Lot Squeegee Push-Pull squeegee design straight blade
- Professional "Soft Blade" Seal Coat Squeegee Used for deeper penetration on porous surfaces
- Driveway Squeegee "Curved Ends" Used in compact "Low Volume" applications
- Car Stop Squeegee Used in close quarters like around car stops
- V-Shaped Crack Squeegee (Push-Pull design V-shaped squeegee to smooth rubberized crack fill into asphalt cracks)
- Asphalt Crack V Squeegee (One-Way design and not reversible like the squeegee shown above)
- Sealcoat Squeegee Brush Tank (Keeps your brooms and squeegees moist)
- Economy Asphalt Crack Squeegee Homeowner Grade (No Handle Included)
- U Shaped Crack Squeegee (Designed to work on its edge offering a "Clean Surface" with no residue)
- Asphalt Crack Cleaning Hoe (Designed to "Pick" out loose material and vegetation from the crack prior to filling)
- Asphalt Hand Tamp (Designed to Tamp loose asphalt material into potholes)
- Asphalt Scraper (Designed to scrape loose debris from pavement prior to sealing)
- Asphalt Shoes Worn to protect new asphalt and shield heat from your feet
- Wood Asphalt Shoes Similar to the above Asphalt Shoe but constructed of wood
- Sealcoat Applicator Brush Broom / Brush used to apply sealcoat
- Wire Scraper Brush Used for combination scraping and wire brushing oil spot areas
- Poly Street Broom Used for sweeping away debris from asphalt and concrete pavement
- Wire Oil Spot Broom (Used to apply oil spot remover on asphalt)
- Wire Asphalt Street Broom Used to brush away heavy debris from pavement
- View Our Complete Asphalt Hand Tool Catalog Here
It's hard to believe that with all that we offer we continue to get calls for Asphalt Tools that are "Hard To Find" and may not be available, however, we work with Specialty "Asphalt Hand Tool Manufacturers" that can build the tool you need or customize an existing tool that we currently offer.