You are here
RynoWorx 10 Gallon Professional Asphalt Crack Sealing Machine RY10MA-PRO-V4
- Sealed burner design eliminates flameouts and uses less fuel
- Dual front caster design for better weight distribution
- Built-in hand agitation at the controls
- Built for with professionals in mind
- Fluid-filled thermometer
RynoWorx RY10MA-PRO V4 is the next evolution in professional crack sealing machines. RynoWorx was started by a seasoned sealcoater who grew up in the industry and knew there had to be a better way to make a quality crack melter and still fit the price point that new and seasoned contractors were looking for. With a team of designers, engineers, and help from experts in the field, the RY10MA-PRO was born and became a truly revolutionary take on crack sealing melter build quality and design. The project to revolutionize the melter industry started around 2007 and initial designs were completed around 2010, then by 2012, the RY10MA series opened up a final but never finished product for general sales.
The beautiful thing with RynoWorx is their passion for constantly making things better. The old adage goes "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it." But inventors and successful people look at it a bit differently: "If you can make it better, break it." That's what RynoWorx is doing to the crack sealing industry, making it better but clearly not breaking the equipment, just the mold. Crack sealing machines have been around since the 80's or earlier, and not much has really changed with them. RynoWorx is changing that and has taken the market by storm as one of the most sought after brands in the driveway and parking lot crack sealing industry.
New to 2020 is the 4th version of the RY10MA-PRO which includes a revolutionary new valve. Also available as an option are two front-loading handles that can bolt to the front of the melter or be added to older existing versions of the RY10MA-PRO melter.
- All-new unique valve design keeps crack filler inside the kettle, requires minimal pre-heating, and doesn't allow crack filler to 'solidify' inside the valve when the material cools.
- The valve can be removed for easy future cleaning and servicing with a Dremel tool.
Fully Redesigned Kettle
- 30% Greater Sealant Capacity
- Reduced Heat Loss through all-new exclusive honeycomb venting structure
- Forward Opening Lid supports 3-Sided Loading
- Kettle Tilted forward for Overflow Protection
- Lid Latch Added
- Burner relocated to the rear of the kettle for greater visibility and accessibility
- New Extended Burner Casting and Re-Engineered Tray provides greater protection to sensitive components like Valve, Thermocouple, and Ignitor
- All sensitive components including fuel lines are better protected by the handlebar assembly
Improved Handle Bars / Ergonomics
- Handlebars are adjustable up or down 8" for greater operator comfort
- Valve, Shoe and Agitation controls have been brought closer together to reduce reaching distances during operation
- Adjustable Tension springs on valve control to reduce operator fatigue
Below the video, check out some of the great features you'll get with your RY10MA-PRO (Note: video is for the previous version of this melter)
Side by Side Controls
Glycerin Filled Thermometer
RynoWorx even thought of the thermometer on the RY10MA-PRO. The thermometer is a sealed high-quality glycerine-filled head that provides precise temperature readings and is resistant to pre-mature failure caused by constant vibration while in use. Crack melters are super rigid machines and bounce all over the place. With traditional thermometers, the needle never has a consistent reading due to the vibrations, forcing you to stop in order to accurately check temps. With a fluid-filled thermometer, you can keep filling and simply glance down to check temps.
In addition, the thermometer has a protective shield to help reduce damage caused by work crews banging things around when loading or unloading equipment.
Dual Heavy-Duty Front Casters & Ball Bearing Rear Wheels
The RY10MA-PRO sports not one, but two solid front casters that allow the operator to maneuver over slanted surfaces with increased stability. Made with heavy duty steel, the casters on this crack sealing machine are designed to take abuse and having two front wheels instead of the normal one, spreads out the weight distribution to help them last that much longer.
The rear wheels are supported by ball bearings for a solid, no-wobble rear wheel design. If you've ever owned a cheaply made crack sealing machine with bushing style rear wheels, you understand the rear wheel wobble is pretty frustrating and they wear out super fast. You don't have that worry with the RY10MA-PRO
Direct Fire Burner
14 Ga Steel
Replacement Parts & Accessories
The following are a list of replacement or add-on parts for this product.