Short Answer: Yes - Simply angle the entire gun to the proper degree and distance from curb. Practice first by lining up the spray pattern with the curb using a drop cloth to achieve proper gun positioning. Once this is mastered, pull the drop cloth away and start painting.
You are here
PowrLiner 6950 Airless Striper (Large Parking Lots)
- Single or Dual Gun Line Striping Machine
- Perfect for large parking lots or athletic fields
- Sprays alkyd solvent oil and water based paints
- Detachable spray gun for stencils and car-stops
The TItan PowrLiner 6950 striper is recommended for large-scale pavement striping projects on airports, roads, parking lots and athletic fields. The PowrLiner 6950's heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion and it's powered by a 211cc Subaru OHC w/Low-Oil Alert-Electric Start. Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3,300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints.
The PowrLiner 6950 Pavement Striping Machine is equipped with a 550-250, S-3 spray gun with reversible striping tip with 1/4" x 50' long anti-static hose for hours of clog free striping. Frame is designed to rig striper guns in pairs to easily and quickly paint double lines. Pneumatic tires for smooth traction and WideTrak™ precision front caster system that locks for striping both straight or radius lines. Convenient, on-board 12-gallon paint hopper will give you more lines between refillings. The PowrLiner 6950 pavement striper machine is backed by the WearGuard™ 36-month warranty.
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion.
- Powered by a 211cc Subaru OHC w/Low-Oil Alert-Electric Start engine. Convertible to electric with a 1.5 kW (2 hp) Extended-Life DC Electrical Motor.
- Engine controls in easy reach of operator.
- Precise pressure control from 22.8 MPa (400 psi to 3300 psi), for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints.
- Equipped with 550-250, S-3 spray gun with Reversible Striping Tip with 15.2 m (1/4" x 50') long anti-static hose.
- Large hose storage rack stores up to 91.4 (300') of hose.
- Frame is designed to rig spray guns in pairs to easily and quickly paint double lines.
- Pneumatic tires for smooth traction.
- WideTrak™ precision front caster system is a swivel caster that locks into straight or radius modes for accurate, precise lines.
- Convenient, on-board 45.42 liter (12-gallon) paint hopper.
Ask your Asphalt Sealcoating Direct sales person about our entire line of Pavement Striping Machine accessories.
Powered by a dependable Subaru 211cc engine with Low-Oil Alert
Electric start for easy operation
Fast, easy tool-free convertibility to 2 hp Extended-Life DC electrical motor
Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on left, right, front or rear of striper
Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints
Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion
Equipped with S-3 (4-Finger) spray gun, 1908 (4" pattern tip), and 1/4" x 50' hose, along with 2 gun kit (S-3, 4-Finger spray gun) 6' x 1/4" whip hose and 1908 and 517 tips.
Coatings Compatibility Reversible Tip: Most Advanced, Low-Voc, Waterborne Traffic Paints
Common Applications: Larger Striping Projects Use On Parking Lots And Athletic Fields
You Might Like
211cc Subaru OHC w/Low-Oil Alert-Electric Start
2.25 gpm (9.77 lpm)
*Max Spraying Speed
688 linear ft. (210 m) per minute @ 7.8 mph (12.6 kph)
Line Width Range
2" - 24" (5 cm - 60 cm)
Max Operating Pressure
3300 psi (22.8 MPa)
*Based on 4" (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage.
18 in2 (116 cm2)
1/4" x 50' (15.2 m) (316-505) Airless
300' (91.4 m)
S-3 (550-250) Airless
1 ea., TR1 Striping Tip (697-419), 4" Line by .019" orifice
Max Tip Size 1-Gun
Max Tip Size 2-Gun
245 lbs (111 kg)
405 lbs (184 kg)
60"L x 31"W x 41"H (152 cm L x 79 cm W x 104 cm H)
64"L x 33"W x 49"H (163 cm L x 84 cm W x 125 cm H)
Repair Kit - Pump
Repair Kit - Gun
Frequently Asked Questions
Replacement Parts & Accessories
The following are a list of replacement or add-on parts for this product.