Short Answer: Yes - Simply angle the entire gun to the proper degree and distance from curb. Practice first by lining up the spray pattern with the curb using a drop cloth to achieve proper gun positioning. Once this is mastered, pull the drop cloth away and start painting.
You are here
PowrLiner 4950 Airless Striper (Large Parking Lots)
Our 4950 Line Striping Machine Is Designed For The Professional Striping Contractor
PowrLiner 4950 striper is recommended for large-scale striping projects on roads, parking lots and athletic fields. It is powered by a dependable, easy-starting 169cc Subaru Engine. The convenient, on-board 12-gallon paint hopper saves time and money. This stripers let’s you paint much longer between refills.
The PowrLiner 4950 has a greater paint output, a slower cycle rate and a cart configuration that is compact and highly maneuverable. It features heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion. Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints.
Equipped with 550-250, S-3 reversible striping tip, the PowrLiner 4950 will give you hours of clog free striping. The frame is designed to rig striping guns in pairs to easily and quickly paint double lines. Pneumatic tires for smooth traction and WideTrak™ precision front caster system that locks into any angle for striping both straight and radius lines. The PowrLiner 4950 striper is backed by the WearGuard™36-month warranty.
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion.
- Powered by a 169cc Subaru Engine or a 2 hp Extended-Life DC electrical motor.
- Engine controls in easy reach of operator.
- Precise pressure control from 22.8 MPa (400 psi to 3300 psi), for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints.
- Equipped with 550-250, S-3spray gun and SC-6™ Reversible Striping Tip with 15.2 m (1/4" x 50') long anti-static hose.
- Large hose storage rack stores up to 94.1 m (300') of hose.
- Frame is designed to rig spray guns in pairs to easily and quickly paint double lines.
- Pneumatic tires for smooth traction.
- WideTrak™ precision front caster system is a swivel caster that locks into straight or radius modes for accurate, precise lines.
- Convenient, on-board 45.42 liter (12-gallon) paint hopper.
Dependable 169cc OHC Subaru gas engine
Fast, easy tool-free convertibility to 2 hp Extended-Life DC electrical motor.
Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on left, right, front or rear of striper.
Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints
Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion
Equipped with S-3 (4-Finger) spray gun, 1908 (4" pattern tip), and 1/4" x 50' hose, along with 2 gun kit (S-3, 4-Finger spray gun) 6' x 1/4" whip hose and 1908 and 517 tips.
Coatings Compatibility Reversible Tip: Most Advanced, Low-Voc, Waterborne Traffic Paints
Common Applications: Medium-Duty Use On On Parking Lots And Athletic Fields
You Might Like
169cc Subaru Engine
1.5 gpm (5.68 lpm)
*Max Spraying Speed
400 linear ft. (122 m) per minute @ 4.7 mph (7.6 kph)
Line Width Range
2" - 24" (5 cm - 60 cm)
Max Operating Pressure
3300 psi (22.8 MPa)
*Based on 4" (10 cm) line @ 15 mil wet film thickness and 320 linear feet per gallon coverage.
18 in2 (116 cm2)
1/4" x 50' (7.5 m) (316-505) Airless
300' (91.4 m)
S-3 (550-250) Airless
1 ea., TR1 Striping Tip (697-419), 4" Line by .019" orifice
Max Tip Size 1-Gun
Max Tip Size 2-Gun
235 lbs (107 kg)
405 lbs (184 kg)
60"L x 31"W x 41"H (152 cm L x 79 cm W x 104 cm H)
64"L x 33"W x 49"H (107 cm L x 74 cm W x 97 cm H)
Repair Kit - Pump
Repair Kit - Gun
Frequently Asked Questions
Replacement Parts & Accessories
The following are a list of replacement or add-on parts for this product.