You are here
Single Boxes of Deery Level-And-Go Repair Mastic For Joint Filling 80320
Deery Level & Go Repair Mastic® is a hot-applied, pre-packaged, pourable, highly bonding, ready to melt mastic repair material for concrete and asphalt pavements. Just like regular hot-applied crack fillers, the Deery Level & Go Mastic works the same way with the major difference being aggregate added to the block of rubber.
By adding aggregate stones to the rubber, you end up with a far superior product compared to stand-alone rubber because large cracks and wide areas are no longer a problem to repair.
Deery Level & Go Repair Mastic is composed of quality-selected asphalt, clean, hard, durable particles of wear resistant aggregates, synthetic rubber polymers, anti-oxidants that are both naturally occurring and man made reinforcing materials.
Whether you're a small time contractor or a huge city or road crew, adding repair mastic to your arsenal will increase your job quality and productivity.
Sold as a single blocks of rubber, this is perfect for those small jobs where a little bit will go a long way.
Note: Mastic Rubber is a lot thicker than normal crack fill rubber. If you don't have a melter that is specifically designed for mastic rubber, you will have problems getting it to pour. This includes both stationary and push melters.
- Pavement joint separation
- Sunken thermal cracks
- Seam cracking
- Wide pavement cracks
- Utility cuts
- Bridge approaches
- Spalled joints
- Corner-slab breaks
- Manhole covers
- Paver seams
- Potholes and more…
- Creates a highly adhesive, flexible and durable repair that supports heavy loads in all climates
- Highly bonds to AC and PCC pavement
- Long-term solution (5 years or more performance)
- Engineered design in premeasured package with no field blending
- Easy installation
- Ability to open traffic in ~30 minutes
- 2-person crew can apply using a patcher with no compaction required
- Creates a long-lasting, durable repair saving you time and money
- Use in a large variety of pavement distresses saving you time and money
- Long lasting repair reduces cost associated with maintaining the same repair and allows you to focus on other repairs
- Prepackaged and mixed assures you that the product will work as intended and reduces errors associated with application
- Easy installation reduces errors and enhances worker satisfaction
- Allows the traffic flow to continue with minimal interruption
- Reduces overall costs of application and improves productivity to repair more distresses