You are here
45 Gallon Fast Dry Coal Tar Sealer (Contractor Grade)
- Contractor grade sealcoat sealer
- Includes sand making it Ready-To-Use
- Perfect for high traffic parking lots
- Resistant to weather and chemical wear
Dries so fast, it is ready for traffic in as little as 30 minutes.
Geotextile fortified to be tough long lasting protection, slip resistant with no tracking
FASS-DRI Asphalt Coal Tar Resurfacer is afast drying contractor-grade sealcoat, available in a ready-to-use, premixed form or as a two-part component system. The two-component system consits of a liquid that requires the addition of a precise proportion of special silica sand. The liquid can be purchased with or without this sand. Apply over water fog-spray dampened pavement with hand squeegee or brush applicators, or suitable mechanical squeegee or conventional sealer spray equipment designed to handle sand-filled material.
Spray Applications: For best performance, hose length should not exceed 50 ft. (from pump to spray wand) and use and 80/50 ceramic spray tip.
Coverage: 80 -100 sq. ft. per gallon per coat (2 coats recommended).
- Area of Concern Fass-Dri Asphalt
- Resurfacer RP 355(e)
- Coal Tar Emulsions
- Drying Time: As little as 30 mins. | 18 to 36 hrs.
- Solids By Weight: 60%-65% 47% or less when watered down
- Taber Abrasion Test: Excellent. Six (6) times
- (ordinary sealers. Fair to good.)
- Flexibility: Excellent. Three (3) times (ordinary sealers. Fair to good.)
- Tracking: NONE. Will not track or re-flow.
- Ready to Use
- 45 Gal. Drum, 590 lbs. Covers Aprox 4500 Sq Ft
Will not track or re-flow
Drying Time in as little as 30 mins
Preferred asphalt sealer for service stations, fast food restaurants, convenience stores, banks, hospitals, golf courses, motor sports tracks, airport taxiways
Calculate the Amount You Need:
You Might Like
Coal Tar Emulsion
Weight Per Gallon
Finish / Color
Extreme (wear protection)
None to Minimal
70 - 100 sq ft
3150 - 4500 sq ft
Actual coverage will vary depending on texture and condition of the asphalt.
Dry to Walk
30 min - 1 hour
Dry to Drive
30 min - 1 hour
12 - 24 hours
Actual dry times will vary depending on ambient temperature, humidity and wind conditions.
Spray or Squeegee
Recommended Max Dilution
5% (Apply undiluted for best performance)
Minimum Application Temp
Above freezing (32º F) for 24 hours
Recommended Application Temp
50º F or higher
Cleanup (liquid state)
Soap & Water
Can Not Freeze (Recommend 50º F or above)
Avoid Excessive Heat
6 - 8 months
Stir well after opening.