You are here
Crafco HP Concrete Cold Patch Half Pallet For Cement Repairs 34969
- Half pallet with 28 bags totaling 1,400 lbs
- Cold patch for concrete pot holes and portland cement repairs
- Ready-to-Use with no mixing or water required
Crafco is a leading name in the paving industry and we're proud to offer their premium HP Concrete Cold Patch for asphalt repairs.
Whether it’s repairing utility cuts or patching potholes, HP Concrete Cold Patch is rapidly becoming the material of choice. When cut-out and concrete trucks aren't readily available or a quick fix is needed, the HP Concrete Cold Patch is a fantastic alternative to repair an area of concrete and does a much better job compared to the competition.
The HP Concrete Cold Patch is a Ready-to-Use product with no water or mixing required. Simply cut open the bag, pour and tamp. It's the perfect cement repair product to keep around on the truck for those quick repair jobs making it the perfect product for city maintenance crews or paving contractors with jobs that don't require concrete cut-out and replace.
Crafco HP Concrete Cold Patch is a unique, gray colored, cold applied, single component patching material. Use HP to repair potholes, spalls, cracks and other confined voids and distresses over one inch wide (2.5 cm) and greater than 1/2 inch (1 cm) deep in Portland cement concrete. It can be used to repair roads, highways, streets, airport pavements, parking lots, bridge and parking decks, sidewalks, walkways and floors. Unlike most other concrete patching materials, no mixing, heating or special installation equipment is required.
Sold as a half pallet of 28 bags totaling 1,400 lbs.
One-person operation makes it a cost effective application
Comes ready to use in a pre-mixed bag
Gray in color
No mixing, mechanical compaction, or tacking
No messy clean up
Works in hot and cold weather conditions
Adheres to both concrete and asphalt
Bags per Pallet
Weight per Bag
Repair Area Size
Quantity per Repair
6 in x 6 in
12 in x 12 in
24 in x 24 in
- Sweep and blow the repair area of all loose debris before apply HP
- The repair area surfaces can be damp, but should not have standing water or ice present during installation
- Remove HP from the bag and place into the prepared repair area
- For best performance, HP should be applied at least 1/2 inch (1 cm) in thickness. For repairs from 1/2 inch (1 cm) to two inches (5 cm) thick, apply product in a single layer and compact. Repairs deeper than two inches (5 cm) should be filled in layers, from one (2.5 cm) to two inches (5 cm) thick, with compaction of each layer. The final layer should be placed approximately 1/4 (.6 cm) to 1/2 inch (1 cm) above the surface, and then be compacted to surface level with a hand or mechanical tamper or multiple passes from a vehicle tire.
- Following compaction, clean up any excess HP and open to traffic. If needed in warm climates, initial surface tack can be reduced with a light sprinkle application of Portland cement, calcium carbonate powder, or fine sand over the compacted surface.
HP should be installed when pavement temperatures are between 30ºF (-1ºC) and 100ºF (38ºC). If applying when pavement temperatures are below 30ºF (-1ºC), the repair area can be warmed to at least 30ºF (-1ºC) using a torch or heat lance. HP Concrete Cold Patch can be stored in a warmer area, not exceeding 90ºF (32ºC) prior to use to improve workability at colder temperatures.
Pallets and bags of HP should be kept intact and stored under cover. Shelf life of properly stored product in unopened pallets and bags is up to one year. To maintain workability, leftover HP Concrete Cold Patch from an opened bag should be placed in an airtight container such as a pail or bucket with a tight fitting lid.