You are here
Pi-Lit ICS Sequential Electronic Smart Road Flare Kit For Traffic Safety
Ordering by Phone? Make sure you have the right product. Check the Product SKU List below.
- AA-Battery operated LED road flare
- 5 lighting control settings
- Lights up sequentially based on order of light string
- Perfect for all types of industries looking for a safety or path indicator
Product SKU List
These are the SKU numbers to give if you plan to buy over the phone. To see pricing changes (if any), click on the "drop down" arrow in the Add to Cart section above.
(Side LED Color | Top LED Color)
Orange Flare (Orange | Red)
Orange Flare (Orange | Amber)
Blue Flare (Blue | Blue)
Red Flare (Red | Red)
Yellow Flare (Amber | Amber)
Have you ever needed a driver safety or light system to direct the flow of traffic? What about needing a low cost and re-usable flare system that warns drivers of a blocked entrance or area of a parking lot when working at night?
Pi-Lit is the leader of smart LED signaling products that can be used for pretty much any industry looking for a cost-effective flare or direction system. The Pi-Lit ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) road flares take safety and traffic direction to a whole new level.
- Sealcoater and line stripers can use these to block entrances to a parking lot at night
- Emergency responders can place these out to protect from traffic
- Sporting events or concert venues can place them for big crowds and traffic direction
- Roadside assistance can use these to protect themselves and the folks they are assisting
- Anyone can carry these in their everyday commuter vehicle in case they get stranded
- The list of possibilities goes on!
What is unique about the Pi-Lit ICS smart flares is that they can be configured to communicate with each other through their linked radio communication technology, giving you 5 unique flash patterns to choose from and you only need one of the flares to change/control the patterns to the remaining flares in the string.
The Pi-Lit ICS Smart Flares are self-synchronizing with no programming required. Since they automatically talk to each other, there is no need to number them.
Pair the ICS with the Pi-Lit Universal Cone Adapter designed for construction cones and you can raise the flare off the ground for higher visibility. Or, they have a special mode where you can place them under the construction cone to light up the entire cone!
Sold as a 4 pack, 6 pack or 10 pack with accompanying carrying cases, this version is the AA-Battery version that will give you between 24-36+ hours of continuous lighting.
5 unique flash patterns to choose from
(4 sequential, 1 simultaneous)
- Pattern 1 = Single flare march
- Pattern 2 = Two flare march
- Pattern 3 = “Wave” pattern (tail off pattern)
- Pattern 4 = Fast, single flare march (alerting)
- Pattern 5 = Simultaneous pattern (tail on, tail off)
In addition, the Pi-Lit Smart Flare has an IP65 rating which means: IP rated as "dust tight" and protected against water projected from a nozzle. This means the flares can handle rain just fine as long as they don't get flooded or submerged.
- Carrying case
- Alkaline batteries installed for each flare
24-36 hours of continuous flash
Battery status with push of button
Quickly change batteries without the need for tools
Tap any button to turn on flare
Tilt sensor to detect the flare's orientation and flash out the top or from the side (energy saving feature that can be overriden for cone use).
Strong and durable magnetic base to allow mounting on vehicles, signs, cones, etc. Mounting flares on back of vehicle creates an effective/low cost temporary light bar.
Reverse sequence direction without resetting system (can be deployed in the reverse order).
2.4 Ghz (FCC compliant)
50ft (15m) on ground 1000ft (330m) atop cone
Withstands 30,000lbs of static load
-40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC)
3000+ feet (1000 meters) with 360º Horizontal and 180º Vertical viewing
AA Alkaline (4 per device)
Single Flare Weight
Single Flare Dimensions
4.25" L x 3.5" W x 1" H
Set of 10: Weight with flares
Set of 10: Dimension with flares
11.7" L x 9.2" W x 1.2" H