You are here
Utility Gas Torch Red Dragon VT 3-30 C
- Perfect for anyone on a budget or small jobs
- 500,000 BTU "VaporTorch"
- Includes 10' Gas Hose, spark lighter and more
Use A Gas Torch To Dry Moisture From Pavement Cracks, Also Killing Weeds and Grass Prior To Crack Sealing
Using a Gas Torch for drying moisture from pavement cracks is an inexpensive way to ensure your new crack sealer adheres to the pavement. Our utility Propane Torch works excellent for this purpose and can be used for many other tasks including:
- FLAME: Weeds in concrete and asphalt cracks,rock gardens, driveways and along fence lines.
- BURN: Heavy weeds and brush, stumps, debris and more.
- THAW: Frozen water pipes.
- MELT: Snow and ice off steps, sidewalks, and driveways
- HEAT: Metal castings, pipe and tubing, branding irons, pots, kettles, tar, asphalt and roofing materials.
- DRY: And thaw sand, dirt and other materials used in construction and excavation.
- REMOVE: Paint, grease, oil, plastic and other residues from metal, concrete and other nonflammable objects.
FULLY ASSEMBLED Kit includes:
- 500,000 BTU VaporTorch
- 10' U.L. Listed LP Gas Hose
- U.L. Listed Safety P.O.L. Fitting
- Adjustable Needle Valve (Model VT 3-30 C)
- Spark Lighter
- Pipe Thread Compound
This is our 500,000 BTU professional propane torch that comes with everything but the propane bottle and has a 3" diameter bell and a total length of 33 1/2".
Asphalt Sealcoating Direct has all of the Torches and Asphalt Tools you need for your Asphalt Business!
Great for burning out grass from asphalt cracks
Perfect for crack stix and crack repair tapes
Includes 10' Gas Hose
You Might Like
Normal Operating Pressure
Operating Pressure Range
Approximate Flame Temperature
Fuel Consumption @ 30 PSI
Maximum Fuel Consumption
Torch Bell Diameter