Cox Sealcoat Hose Reel 100ft Manual
The 1125-5-100 is a 100' manual Cox hose reel designed for use with 3/4" I.D. spray hose at a maximum of 3000 PSI. We sell the Cox 1125-5-100 hose reel as a replacement to some of our BIG A seal coating systems that come standard with a hose reel, but you can easily add one as a new attachment to your current seal coat system setup.
The 1125-5-100 is does not include hose, but if you are in need of seal coat hose, we recommend starting with our 150 PSI hose replacement kit or if you have a high pressure system, we recommend our 250 PSI hose replacement kit.
- CONSTRUCTION: Professional grade heavy duty steel construction with rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- SWIVEL INLET: Electroless nickel plated steel 90º full-flow NPT swivel inlet.
- OUTLET RISER: Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- "A" FRAME: Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel "A" frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
- BEARINGS: Sturdy, permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
- PAINT: Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish.
- BRAKE: Adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.
2 Year Limited
This product comes with a 2 year (24 month) limited warranty from the time of purchase.
Parts that are not explicitly made by this manufacturer, may come with a different warranty period or policy. See this products respective operations manual for a detailed version of the warranty policy and a full list of items that are covered or may become void due to improper maintenance.
Replacement Part Compatibility List
The following products are compatible with this replacement or add-on part.
Have a Question? Get an Answer!
Ask a question about this product and get a response back in the same business day.
(We usually respond within an hour)