QUIK JOINT 2" Asphalt Crack Repair Tape
RUBBERIZED NON-TRACKING JOINT AND CRACK SEALING TAPE FOR ASPHALT OR CONCRETE
- Permanently seals by overbanding
- Easy to use - Just peel-stick-heat
- Expands and contracts with pavement
- Maintains uniform width
QUIK-JOINT is an innovative roll-out cold applied Asphalt Crack Repair Tape that creates a durable, watertight and elastic seal after being heat-bonded to the pavement surface. Its specially-blended, high-tack rubberized asphalt compound is compatible with all common pavement surfaces such as asphalt or concrete. Equal or better in quality, appearance, and durability to regular hot applied sealers at a fraction of the cost. Our crack repair tape is quick and easy to apply by only one person.
This concrete and asphalt crack repair tape saves time and money by eliminating the expense and manpower associated with hot tar melter kettles and related paraphernalia.
- Pavement must be clean, dry and free of dust
- Pavement temperature should be above 40 degrees F (pavement may be dried or surface temperature raised by first applying heat)
- Remove release liner, position Quik-Joint over the pavement joint/crack, and apply heat using a continuous motion with a propane torch until melting occurs. (see Bernz O Matic Torch)
- Surface is ready for traffic as soon as it cools.
One Pail = 8 rolls (1 Roll = 2" x 50')
Total Length: 400'
Thickness: 3/32" (.093")
No special equipment needed
Keeps moisture from penetrating the crack